Required Education and/or Work Experience:
- Technical School certificate or equivalent combination of related experience and education.
- Two (2) years of in-field experience.
- Good working knowledge of CFR 49 Part 191, 192, NFPA 54, Operations and Maintenance Manual.
- Experience in a Union environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft suite of tools (specifically, Word and Excel), in-house computer applications of SAP and ORCOM.
Preferred Education and/or Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field.
- Four (4) years of in-field experience.
- One year supervisory/lead or project management experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and highly team oriented.
- Sound business judgment.
- Strong communication, organization, and analytical skills.
- Impeccable integrity and be disposed to handling sensitive/confidential information.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the company.
- Flexible and adaptable to changes within the position/department/company.
- Able to steward themselves in a professional and courteous manner to promote a harmonious working environment.
- Able to communicate professionally, courteously, and effectively utilizing standards means of communication within the workplace (i.e., verbal, written, e-mail, phone, text, etc.).
We are proud to be an EEO/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled employer
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance testing
Qualified applications with criminal history will be considered for employment