JOB SUMMARY Working under immediate supervision as a crew member, performs routine/repetitive moderate to heavy manual labor work required for the utility system.
1. As directed, performs miscellaneous tasks associated with the installation, maintenance, relocation, repair, replacement and or termination of the gas transmission, supply, and/or distribution system using all hand tools and equipment required.
2. Drives truck when qualified and assists in maintaining vehicle and associated equipment.
3. Maintains the work area and assigned equipment, including PPEs, in a clean, orderly and safe condition.
4. Works in a safe and responsible manner. Complies with all safety rules, regulations and practices in effect and as established/adopted by the company and assures proper safety signs/warning devices are working correctly and/or in place according to safety rules/standards and uses/wears prescribed safety equipment/clothing as required/directed. Cooperates in the fullest in the promotion of safety, safe work habits, and good housekeeping to include the reporting of any unsafe conditions or acts. Maintains all EH&S training on current basis.
5. Performs clerical/administrative duties such as documenting work on all applicable company forms to include logging all preventative maintenance actions on hard-copy form or inputs into software using PC terminal following established procedures and prepares reports as required. Performs related work as required and/or directed.
We are proud to be an EEO/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled employer
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance testing
Qualified applications with criminal history will be considered for employment