- Identifies potential clients using innovative approaches and standard practices. Devises and implements sales strategies to gain new accounts including the effective use of proposals, energy comparison data, analyses and presentations. Implements sales programs and campaigns.
- Develops and employs account management strategies and processes to maximize retention and growth of gas loads within assigned account base. Builds, maintains, and enhances relations with customers.
- Negotiates, executes and administers standard fuel supply agreements with qualifying customers in coordination with appropriate Company personnel.
- Designs new gas service systems, utilizing assistance from Engineering, Distribution, and LPG Supply & Distribution when required or necessary. Follows proper procedures and processes when establishing new accounts to include the completion of all required paperwork, coordinating the installation and turn-on of system, and evaluating the feasibility of all new projects to ensure that all financial and technical requirements are met.
- Responds to customer inquiries and continually updates customers on a wide range of matters relating to rates, company practices, PUC tariffs and schedules, servicing policies, applicable codes and regulatory requirements, gas system specifications, etc.
- Assists Supervisor &/or Manager in a variety of requirements relating to analyzing market conditions, identifying trends, developing sales forecasts, recommending pricing changes based on industry and competitive analysis, etc. Serves as a subject matter expert providing guidance to the Account Executives.
- Keeps current with new gas appliances, equipment and technologies as well as trends, processes and developments in the energy industry. Develops expertise in understanding customer's energy needs and identifying and pursuing opportunities for installation of additional gas appliances and replacement of non-gas appliances with gas-fired appliances.
- Represents the Company and participates in appropriate local professional, business and community activities/associations. Establishes and maintains relations with key industry personnel; develops relations with engineers, architects, developers, contractors and gas appliance and equipment dealers to promote gas sale
- Maintains assigned work area and equipment in a clean, orderly and safe condition; performs housekeeping duties as required. Complies with all safety rules and efficiency initiatives and cooperates in the fullest in the promotion of safety and safe work habits, to include the reporting of any unsafe conditions or acts. Maintains all EH& S training on a current basis.
We are proud to be an EEO/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled employer
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance testing
Qualified applications with criminal history will be considered for employment